Solar Engineering Services
When you look for an engineering partner to help move your solar projects forward, asking the right questions can make all the difference.
- Does the firm understand your business? Kimley-Horn has significant solar experience that eliminates the learning curve.
- Do they have local agency relationships? Our vast local relationships lead to better due diligence and faster approvals.
- Do they have the bench strength to take on the most aggressive schedule?
- Are they up to date on the latest stormwater and environmental regulations?
- Do they have a track record of innovative solutions that translate to greater cost savings?
All the services you need under one roof
When you hire Kimley-Horn, you don’t need multiple consultants. We can handle it all: site feasibility, due diligence, and development planning; site design and permitting; electrical and power services; structural engineering; environmental services; and stormwater management or wetland restoration.
When your solar project needs to be done fast and done right, call the firm with a track record that shines: Kimley-Horn.
Our services include:
- Due Diligence
- Preliminary Site Assessment
- Environmental/Wetland Consulting
- Land Surveying
- Interconnect Application Support
- 3D Visualization
- Electrical Engineering
- Site Civil Design
- Structural Engineering
- Stormwater/Hydrology Analysis
- Traffic Engineering
- Landscape Architecture