At Kimley-Horn, people are our top priority.
That’s why we provide our team with top-notch benefits. We want to help employees enjoy the present while also planning for a secure, long-term future.
Benefits at Kimley-Horn include:
- Comprehensive medical, prescription, vision, and dental coverage
- A health savings account
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Family benefits
- Company-paid retirement contributions
- Incentive-based bonuses
- Extensive internal trainings
- Tuition reimbursement
In 2022, we:
- Put more than $160 million into the retirement accounts of our staff, helping them build a secure future
- Paid more than $51 million in medical expenses and other insurance premiums for more than 4,700 households (including life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and vision)
- Provided more than 1,000,000 hours of paid time off to encourage work-life balance
- Provided hundreds of employees with personal development opportunities that will help them grow in their careers
Our benefits help us attain our core purpose: “To provide an environment for our people to flourish.” We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits plan to meet employees’ needs so they can focus on other important things—like family, friends, and professional growth.
Kimley-Horn Contributions Exceed Expectations
In 2015, a study of 450 retirement plans showed that the average employee’s 401(k) plan is on track to replace 25% of their income in retirement. At Kimley-Horn, thanks to company contributions, the average employee’s plan is on track to replace a whopping 70%. Our contributions include a 2-to-1 401(k) match on the first 4% and a discretionary profit-sharing contribution—profit sharing in 2023 was 10%, leading to an employer contribution of 18%*. It’s one more way that every employee benefits at our firm.
All of our full- and part-time employees are eligible for benefits.