Aviation / Aerospace
The aviation market has unique challenges. Infrastructure is aging, while space demands are growing. Your stakeholders run the gamut: federal and state agencies, local municipalities, individual airlines, and passengers.
Beyond juggling the competing needs of these constituents while making improvements, you need to minimize airline schedule delays and other operational impacts, keeping passengers and tenants happy. Now the emerging needs of the aerospace industry are adding to this complexity. Whether your project requires planning or design at a major hub, a GSA airport, or a related facility, Kimley-Horn has the experience and the relationships to make you successful. Our professionals can help you:
- Successfully coordinate with all your stakeholders, bringing everyone to the table with a common language
- Quickly make the decisions necessary to keep the project moving forward in a timely manner
- Identify creative solutions that can be implemented without compromising flight schedules
- Navigate FAA requirements with our strong local and national relationships
- Plan for technology and transportation of the future, from systems to spaceports
Keep Your Next Project Airborne
Our multidisciplinary team can streamline your process and reduce your costs by providing a wide variety of consultants under one roof: aviation engineering, airport planning, transportation planning, parking design, and more. And our deep experience in the aviation industry, as evidenced by scores of successful projects and happy clients, will help you reduce your risk at every turn.