Prospero I Solar
Kimley-Horn provided professional engineering consulting services for Prospero Solar, a 300-megawatt project located in Andrews County, TX.
This project used a 300Wac ground mounted single access tracker Photovoltaic System. Kimley-Horn provided a complete, fully coordinated civil drawing plan set and calculations for permitting and construction for the site work. Specific services include:
- Background Research and Field Observation
- Site Plan Preparation Assistance
- Onsite Construction Documents
- Operations and Maintenance Building Septic System Design
- Drainage Analysis
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Miscellaneous Exhibits
- Site Grading Guidance Exhibit
- Team Meetings and Coordination
- Permitting Support
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plan;
- Construction Phase Services
For more information about Kimley-Horn’s Solar Engineering Services, contact us.