Cove Mountain Solar
Kimley-Horn was selected to provide professional solar civil engineering services for a 180-megawatt solar generation project in Iron County, Utah.
The client, Swinerton Renewable Energy, installed a single-axis tracker system on this utility scale solar project. The land used for the project was previously used for agricultural purposes. The scope of services included:
- Initial Site Layout and Due Diligence
- Civil Engineering Plans and Design for the Site
- Civil Engineering Plans and Design for the Rocky Mountain Power Substation and Switchyard
- Slope and Earthwork Analysis
- Permitting Assistance through Iron County
- Construction Phase Observation
For more information about Kimley-Horn’s Solar Engineering Services, contact us.