Grants & Funding Services
A wide variety of grants and third-party funding sources are available, including private, local, regional, state, and federal opportunities that can kickstart or revolutionize your projects. Grants and other funding opportunities have specific and unique rules for eligibility, application requirements, compliance needs, and funding scopes. With so many options and standards, choosing the best funding opportunity to pursue and knowing where to begin can be overwhelming.
A consultant who stays up to date on grants and funding opportunities, understands compliance requirements, and can help you strategize what programs to pursue can lead your community to winning money and pave the way to reaching your project goals.
Grants and Funding Services at Your Fingertips
Kimley-Horn works with private and public partners to research and prioritize grants and funding opportunities, write compelling narratives with well-placed visuals, and provide specialized services fine-tuned to your needs.
Our team can assist in bringing projects you are passionate about to life through our multi-disciplinary firm that has extensive experience helping our clients with the entire grant process – from developing winning strategies to finding the best funding for your projects.
Kimley-Horn offers a streamlined experience to make your grants and funding process smooth and meet your needs. Our team provides:
- Funding needs analysis and funding research using our in-house database, GrantSource
- Technical or narrative writing and editing
- Benefit-cost analysis
- Graphic design of the final application, including visuals
- Application peer review
- Grants and funding tracking using a dashboard that monitors and communicates action items, application due dates, current and future funding opportunities, data on submitted applications, funding requested, and funding won
- Grant compliance and administration