To ensure the quality of our most precious resource, it is vital that you maintain your infrastructure and stay up to date on emerging water technologies. In addition to that challenge, you must balance local and federal regulations, stakeholder coordination, funding needs, and environmental issues.
With so many potential issues to keep at bay, you need a consultant with a thorough understanding of your needs, the experience and resources to complete your water-related projects, and a commitment to help you succeed.
Kimley-Horn’s capabilities encompass all planning, design, permitting, coordination, and construction observation services required from the onset of a project through closeout. Our experienced team works with local utility, engineering, and public works departments nationwide to provide a multitude of engineering services on numerous projects. We can support your needs by:
- Providing a wide range of services including comprehensive water/wastewater and surface water engineering, regulatory coordination, condition assessment, and water master planning.
- Understanding your long-term goals and catering our work to your plan for the future
- Working closely with utility owners and other project stakeholders to ensure goals and conflicts alike are identified early in the process and are properly addressed
- Identifying alternative funding and financing strategies from multiple sources, including grant funding, loans, and other intergovernmental funding assistance
- Developing creative and cost-effective solutions to overcome obstacles and enhance overall site design
Partnering for Success
Kimley-Horn has a long history of successful project completions achieved through a combination of effective project management and technical expertise. Our proven record of client service, adaptability, versatility, and responsiveness has helped us become the “go-to” engineering consultant for our clients’ most critical projects. From plan to design to implementation, our engineers are masters at tackling the toughest challenges and will help make your operation a success.