Federal / Military
Gain the security that partnering with a nationally-recognized partner can bring. Kimley-Horn has a solid performance history in the military and federal marketplace.
Federal projects come with a host of special challenges. You need a consultant that understands the unique demands of your market and has the experience to navigate a path to success. Kimley-Horn has built an outstanding reputation for quality that is paired with federal project expertise and personal service.
Civilian agencies and departments we have served include:
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Energy
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Transit Authority
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Homeland Security
- State Department
- U.S. Forest Service
The purpose of military infrastructure is to support the execution of a mission. Kimley-Horn’s Military Practice Group has first-hand knowledge of the unique requirements this places on a project. Many of our group’s professionals were former U.S. military engineering officers or technical personnel on projects for the Department of Defense.
Our national client list includes:
- U.S. Army / Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Navy / Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Defense Logistics Agency