Kimley-Horn’s forensic engineers and specialists apply accepted scientific and engineering principles to collect evidence and conduct the analysis in order to understand your case. Our engineers are experts in evaluating claims related to: a property, building and/or building system, vehicle accident, premise liability, workplace accident, product failure, construction defect, structural failure, and storm damage.
Insurance professionals and attorneys nationwide call on Kimley-Horn’s experts with many years of practical experience, education, and specialized training. With more than 80 offices across the U.S., our experts can draw on nationwide resources resulting in exceptional services. In addition, our experts are capable and experienced in providing vast technical data in a way that a jury can understand.
Broad Capabilities and Specialized Expertise
We offer what no other forensics firm can: forensic professionals backed by civil engineers, transportation engineers, water resources engineers, aviation engineers, structural engineers, and environmental scientists.
Rapid Response When You Need It Most
With more than 4,000 employees in over 80 offices across the U.S., Kimley-Horn can respond to your most urgent needs.
Call us for forensic evaluations in these areas:
- Accident investigation and reconstruction
- Passenger and heavy vehicle data download
- Property condition assessment
- Structural forensic engineering defects and failure
- Structural design services
- Traffic engineering
- Workplace accidents (OSHA)
- Product safety and failure analysis
- Due diligence investigations
- Building system investigations
- Building code and ADA compliance
- Wind, water, and corrosion damage
- Storm damage assessment
- Mechanical systems design
- Fire cause and origin
- Premises liability