Optimizing Your Quick-Service Restaurant (QSR)
Click on the image above to watch the on-demand webinar.
About This Webinar
Nearly all retailers—and especially quick-service restaurants—are quickly adapting to changing customer preferences. While indoor space is less utilized due to the pandemic, customers are demanding convenient options for in-car pickup and delivery. Limited curb space is highly coveted by a variety of users and retailers need to prioritize between elements such as expanded drive-thru, drive-thru pickup only windows, curbside delivery, priority parking for grab-and-go, reserved tenant parking, food delivery, patio space, pedestrian walk-up windows, and more. It’s hard to have it all on a small site!
Watch our panel of Kimley-Horn site development engineers and a landscape architect talk through best practices and answer questions about:
- Increasing capacity for “Grab & Go” or “in-vehicle” services
- Increasing your ROI with creative drive-thru solutions
- Accommodating multiple drive-thru windows on a shared pad
- Addressing kitchen capacity as drive-thru volumes increase
- Designing functional landscaping
About the Panelists