Arnoldo Artiles, P.E.
Civil / Structural Engineer
Mr. Artiles’ work experience includes a wide variety of civil, marine, and structural engineering projects through all phases of design, permitting, and construction. He has prepared plans, specifications, and provided construction phase engineering. As a forensic engineer, Mr. Artiles has conducted condition assessments and damage investigations on marine, commercial, residential, and industrial structures. He is licensed in multiple states, including Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Puerto Rico.
Mr. Artiles has experience with Building Code deficiencies and has experience writing professional code compliance opinions on the civil and structural reliability of structures. His area of expertise includes seawalls, steel structures, cast-in-place concrete, prestressed concrete, masonry, aluminum, and timber design.
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Engineer in AZ, CO, FL, NC, NV, SC, TX, VA, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
Services and Specialties
- Cause and origin investigations
- Construction and/or design defect analyses
- Hurricane, tornado, storm, and hail damage evaluations
- Moisture intrusion damage inspections and evaluations
- Property condition assessments
- Roof damage investigations
- Structural building distress damage assessments and reporting
- Structural crack-propagation, settlement, and sinkhole evaluations
- Structural inspections of buildings and components
- Pavement rehabilitation