Parking Design & Construction
Your parking facility makes first and last impressions on your patrons and staff. Kimley-Horn’s design goal is to create parking designs that enhance their experience.
Our functional and structural parking design experience includes:
- Stand-alone facilities
- Mixed-use facilities
- Below-grade parking
- Parking integrated into high-rises
Our parking professionals and structural engineers deliver comprehensive facility design and construction solutions. Our full-service team considers the connecting street network, internal efficiency, and parking design solutions specific to each user group.
Kimley-Horn tailors creative, forward-thinking design solutions to your site. For example:
- Entrances and exits which work seamlessly with the existing transportation network.
- Ramping systems capitalizing on site topography.
- Pedestrian access points directly serving user destinations.
- Electric vehicle (EV) chargers / infrastructure addressing current and future use cases.
- Solar-powered installations lowering operating costs.
- Parksmart Advisors leading the sustainable discussion.
Parking Solutions You Can Count On
Our team brings unmatched experience developing efficient, safe, and sustainable parking solutions. We stand ready to help you plan, design, construct, and operate your next facility. Kimley-Horn’s expertise includes:
- Site Selection and Conceptual Design
- Functional Planning and Design
- Wayfinding and Signage Design
- Structural Engineering
- Parksmart Advisor
- Peer Reviews
- Adaptive Reuse and Expansion Design
- Traffic Engineering
- Site/Civil Engineering
- Stormwater and Drainage Design
- Land Planning
- Landscape Architecture
- Environmental Services
- Design-Build and Alternative Delivery
- Construction Phase Services