Bradley Cook, P.E., MSE
Bio-Medical / Mechanical Engineer
Bradley is a professional engineer specializing in forensic evaluations involving vehicle accident investigation and reconstruction, industrial and construction workplace accidents, premise liability, and product safety. His formal training in mechanical and bio-medical engineering gives him dual expertise to investigate accidents and the resulting injuries.
Bradley has performed engineering analyses for hundreds of vehicle accident reconstructions including automobiles, motorcycles, pedestrians, bicycles, and heavy commercial vehicles. The cases typically include vehicle and accident scene inspections, collecting crash data retrieval (CDR) or heavy vehicle data, traffic control analysis, performing accident reconstruction analysis, creating a computerized accident reconstruction, preparing expert witness reports for submission in court, and providing deposition and trial testimony.
Bradley has analyzed industrial and construction accidents and injuries with occupational safety and health compliance and evaluation in both general industry and construction to evaluate workplace accidents and injuries with respect to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and industry standards. He has also conducted inspections of general premise liability accidents with respect to applicable building codes and consensual standards. Typical cases have involved slip, trip and falls; automatic door injuries; garage and industrial door failures; parking lot conditions; and stairway falls.
Bradley also has experience providing product safety hazard analysis with respect to consumer products and injuries. He has performed investigations, testing, research, and analysis of consumer product accidents including children toys, children furniture tip-over, outdoor power equipment, and portable power tools.
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Engineer in Florida and Michigan
- Bosch Crash Data Retrieval Technician and Data Analyst
Services and Specialties
- Acoustical surveys
- Biomedical / Biomechanical injury analysis
- Children products (playgrounds, toys)
- Construction accidents (heavy equipment, power tools, fall protection)
- Construction zone accidents
- Failure analysis and materials testing
- Floor surface slip resistance testing
- Headlamp and lighting analysis
- Heavy vehicle / commercial event data downloads
- Human factors analysis
- Industrial workplace accidents (guarding, forklifts, boom lifts)
- Premise liability claims (slip / trip and fall, automatic doors, falling merchandise)
- Product defect / failure analysis
- Vehicle accident reconstruction (passenger, commercial, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian)
- Vehicle EDR “black box” downloads
- Visibility and photometric analysis