There are many ways to envision your project―and finding the right one can help you communicate your plans more effectively, collaborate more easily, gain consensus more quickly, and move your project forward.
You can see your completed project in your mind, and it’s beautiful. Now, how do you get others on board with your vision? Often, project visualization can help you move forward. Kimley-Horn can help make that happen.
Seeing is Believing
Often, resistance to action is an issue of perception. Plans in themselves are neutral―and can be interpreted many ways.
Kimley-Horn’s project visualization experts give visual expression to ideas for spaces and places, facilitating the interpretation you are trying to achieve. By helping you and your audiences connect, comprehend, and collaborate, we bring your vision into reality.
What are you trying to say? Who do you want to reach? And what do you want to accomplish? Kimley-Horn’s expert storytellers work with you to give your plans the desired emotion, intention and action to better drive audience engagement.
Technology Driven Media
There are many ways to envision projects. Kimley-Horn has a full suite of advanced visualization tools to bring your vision to life. Let our team help you find the best visualization tool, technique, and communication strategy for your project.
- Digital Films
- Visualization (3D Modeling/Animation/Rendering)
- Photo Simulation
- VR/Augmented Reality
- Enhanced VISSIM
- Interactive Media
Our Recent Work
- Boys Ranch Park & Activity Center | Bedford, TX
- Johnny Cash Trail Bridge | Folsom, CA
- Anaheim Rapid Connection | Anaheim, CA
- South Ellerbe Wetlands | Durham, NC
- RDU Airport Vision 2040 Master Plan | Morrisville, NC
- Lakeview Reames Roundabout | Charlotte, NC
- DART | Richardson, TX
- Smart Region Sacramento | Sacramento, CA
- JFK Memorial | Dallas, TX
- Sandbridge | Virginia Beach, VA