There are many ways to envision your project―and finding the right one can help you communicate your plans more effectively, collaborate more easily, gain consensus more quickly, and move your project forward.
You can see your completed project in your mind, and it’s beautiful. Now, how do you get others on board with your vision? Often, project visualization can help you move forward. Kimley-Horn can help make that happen.
Seeing is Believing
Often, resistance to action is an issue of perception. Plans in themselves are neutral―and can be interpreted many ways.
Kimley-Horn’s project visualization experts give visual expression to ideas for spaces and places, facilitating the interpretation you are trying to achieve. By helping you and your audiences connect, comprehend, and collaborate, we bring your vision into reality.
What are you trying to say? Who do you want to reach? And what do you want to accomplish? Kimley-Horn’s expert storytellers work with you to give your plans the desired emotion, intention and action to better drive audience engagement.
Technology Driven Media
There are many ways to envision projects. Kimley-Horn has a full suite of advanced visualization tools to bring your vision to life. Let our team help you find the best visualization tool, technique, and communication strategy for your project.
- Digital Films
- Visualization (3D Modeling/Animation/Rendering)
- Photo Simulation
- VR/Augmented Reality
- Enhanced VISSIM
- Interactive Media
Our Recent Work
- Goodyear Park | Phoenix AZ
- Central Deicing Facilities
- Kadence Traffic Software
- Iowa DOT 4-to-3 Lane Conversion | Statewide, IA
- Superior-Louisville DDI | Superior, CO
- Watson Road DDI | Phoenix, AZ
- Parker Road – 1 | Parker, CO
- Parker Road – 2 | Parker, CO
- Drone Visualization BRT/TOD | Denver, CO
- Concord Street | Minneapolis, MN
- Blue Line Golden Valley Station | Golden Valley, MN
- Reaction Engines Test Facility | Denver, CO
- Fort Lupton Proposed Discovery Site and Landscaping | Fort Lupton, CO
- Broadway Cycle Track | Denver, CO
- Broadway Cycle Track | Colorado Springs, CO
- Boys Ranch Park & Activity Center | Bedford, TX
- Johnny Cash Trail Bridge | Folsom, CA
- Anaheim Rapid Connection | Anaheim, CA
- South Ellerbe Wetlands | Durham, NC
- RDU Airport Vision 2040 Master Plan | Morrisville, NC
- Lakeview Reames Roundabout | Charlotte, NC
- DART | Richardson, TX
- Smart Region Sacramento | Sacramento, CA
- JFK Memorial | Dallas, TX
- Sandbridge | Virginia Beach, VA
- Goodyear Recreation Campus | Goodyear, AZ
- Queue Jump BRT
- Drone Visualization BRT/TOD | Sarasota, FL
- Sarasota Roundabout Education | Sarasota, FL
- Waxahachie 8 MGD Wastewater Treatment Plant | Waxahachie, TX